When should I use the All orders menu?
You can go to All orders when you want to search various types of orders in one go, regardless of their order status. Here are a few examples:
- To find out the number of orders placed today
- To export the list of orders placed this month as a CSV file and settle payments to suppliers
- To analyze the customers who purchased a specific new product this quarter
- To find an order using its order number when a customer makes an inquiry
Where can I search all orders?
When should I use the search tool in the Orders menu's dashboard?
- When you are looking for a specific order, you can simply search it from the dashboard, without having to go to All orders.
- This way, you can save time when a customer inquires about their order by conveniently entering the order number in the search bar.