You can add a “Track orders” menu to your navigation bar by customizing your design.
- Open your admin page and go to [Themes (Mobile)>Plus App>My app>Design>Design settings (tab)].
- Select “Customize” for [Bottom navigation bar design].
- Click on [Add menu] on the right.
- Input the menu name of your choice in the relevant column. e.g., Track orders
- Add an icon for the menu.
- In the “Linked page” column, enter the URL for a page that groups all orders that are out for delivery.
⚠ This URL will redirect users to a page through which they can search for orders placed over the past 3 months that are currently in transit.
- Use the arrows at the top of the table to change the order of the menu.
⚠ You cannot change the display status or order of the “Settings” menu.
⚠ You cannot change the order of the “Back” and “Forward” menu.
- Click on [Save] at the bottom of the page.
⚠ The bottom navigation bar must include between five and eight menu icons. You can add up to three menus in addition to the five default menus.
⚠ To view any navigation bar changes, close the app and launch it again.