You can manage your Facebook Pixel settings through the [Channel settings] menu.
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by analyzing the actions people take on your website.
You can use Pixel to:
- Measure the results of your ads on Facebook.
- Find the right targets for your business, such as new customers who have visited a specific page on your website.
The following Pixel events are available in [Channel settings]:
- PageView: This is the default pixel tracking page visits.
- ViewContent: A visit to a web page you care about (product page or landing page).
- AddToCart: When a product is added to the shopping cart.
- InitiateCheckout: When a person enters the checkout flow prior to completing the flow.
- Purchase: When a purchase is made or checkout flow is completed.
- Search: When a search is made.
- CompleteRegistration: When a registration form is completed.
• Also available for Mobile stores.