Products that do not meet the sale requirements for Facebook Catalog are excluded from the sync update.
Before your catalog is updated, Facebook Channel will automatically check for products that do not meet the sale requirements for Facebook Catalog and exclude them from the sync update. Therefore, the number of products in your catalog may be less than the actual number of products registered on your store.
Products that meet the following conditions are excluded from the sync update.
- If [Display status] is set to [Not on display].
- If [Product status] is set to [Not for sale].
- If the product is out of stock. (When [Track inventory] and [Out of stock icon] are enabled and [Available stock] is at 0.)
- If [Price] is set at 0.
- If [Replacement text for price] is enabled.
- If the product is not classed under any category.
- If the product does not have a product image.
- If the product variant is set to [Not on display].
- If the product variant is set to [Not for sale].
- If the product variant's stock is at 0.
If your product does not meet any of the above conditions and still does not sync to Facebook Catalog, it may be possible that there is a server or network error causing this. You can try to resolve this problem by going to the product's [Edit product] page in [Products>Product list] and click the [Save] button to initiate the update process again.
• If you enter a negative number into the [Available stock] field, the available stock number will be sent out as an absolute value in order to meet the sync conditions with Facebook Catalog. Therefore, available stock numbers will always be displayed as positive numbers on Facebook Catalogs.